cs add options

David Fishburn

Vim 6.3.1-80 WinXP SP2

        USAGE :cs add {file|dir} [pre-path] [flags]

            [pre-path] is the pathname used with the -P command to cscope.

            [flags] are any additional flags you want to pass to cscope.

I routinely want to add -C to make it case insensitive, since I use it for
languages other than C (SQL).

So, if I don't have a pre-path, how am I supposed to add the -C?

So far I hvae been doing this:
:cs add cscope.out "" -C

:cs show
 # pid    database name                     prepend path
 0 0      D:\...\\cscope.out  ""

So that is not quite right either.
I also wrote some functions around all of this to regenerate my cscope.out
and I parse this output.  So the "" is a pain as well.

Thought I would check if there is a right way to do this.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: cs add options

Gary Johnson
On 2005-08-03, David Fishburn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I routinely want to add -C to make it case insensitive, since I
> use it for languages other than C (SQL).
>
> So, if I don't have a pre-path, how am I supposed to add the -C?

How about this?

    set cscopeprg=/path/to/cscope\ -C

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
[hidden email]     | Wireless Division