cscope database reload

Woody Wu

Hi,

I am using cscope in Vim.  How do I reload the cscope database after
the database file has been rebuilt due to my code changes?

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 ([hidden email])

Re: cscope database reload

Bugzilla from mortgat@gmail.com
I am using cscope in Vim.  How do I reload the cscope database after
the database file has been rebuilt due to my code changes?

Hello,

When I change my source files, I usually kill my cscope connection, (:cs kill 0), then
I rebuild the database (:!cscope -R -q -b -k for example), and I restablish the connection
(:cs add cscope.out).

--
Benoit Mortgat
39, cours Albert Thomas

Re: cscope database reload

Gary Johnson-4

On 2009-10-26, Steven Woody wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using cscope in Vim.  How do I reload the cscope database after
> the database file has been rebuilt due to my code changes?

I think that's what

    :cs reset

does.

Regards,
Gary

Re: cscope database reload

Woody Wu

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:19 AM, Gary Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2009-10-26, Steven Woody wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using cscope in Vim.  How do I reload the cscope database after
>> the database file has been rebuilt due to my code changes?
>
> I think that's what
>
>    :cs reset
>
> does.

Thanks!