csharp folding syntax

Ni Va
Hi,

Is it possible to add some region cs syntax to enable folding between open/close brack of class code ?

syn region csBrackets matchgroup=csPreCondit start="^\s*{.*$"
    \ end="^\s*};" transparent fold contains=TOP

It seems to not working when foldenable to fdm=syntax.

Thank you
Niva

Re: csharp folding syntax

Ni Va
Le jeudi 2 novembre 2017 16:35:45 UTC+1, Ni Va a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> Is it possible to add some region cs syntax to enable folding between open/close brack of class code ?
>
> syn region csBrackets matchgroup=csPreCondit start="^\s*{.*$"
>     \ end="^\s*};" transparent fold contains=TOP
>

> It seems to not working when foldenable to fdm=syntax.
>
> Thank you
> Niva
If I set syn=cpp it seems working well : fold block code of a class, namespace and not when I set syn=cs

why ?

Re: csharp folding syntax

Christian Brabandt

On Do, 02 Nov 2017, Ni Va wrote:

> If I set syn=cpp it seems working well : fold block code of a class, namespace and not when I set syn=cs
>
> why ?

Contact the syntax script maintainer and find out ;)

Christian
--
Der Mystizismus ist die Scholastik des Herzens, die Dialektik
des Gefühls.