csharp folding

Mathew Yeates
Does syntax folding work with csharp code? I've tried a dozen different
things to get it to work.  I hate seeing the stuff Visual Studio puts
between #region and #endregion!

Mathew

RE: csharp folding

David Fishburn

I wasn't sure if I saw a response to this.

It you give an example of the code, and what you want, I am sure you would
get more repsonses.

Dave