ctags in multi-directory project

iler.ml

I am trying to use ctags in multi-directory project. There are several
options.
(1) I could keep tags file per-directory, but then I need to tell vim
about all those directories.
What is there are dozens of directories ?
(2) Or I could keep all tags in one toplevel ctags file (ctags `find -
name '*.[ch]'` ).
The latter is longer to update, but it's easy to tell vim where is
tagfile.

Can you share you habits of how you use ctags in multi-directory
project ?

Y.L.

Re: ctags in multi-directory project

Hari-24