cursor movement auto opening fold

William Pursell
When the opening line of a fold contains only "{", a cursor movement
to the right does not open the fold (since we are already at the end
of the line).  Does anyone know how I can get that functionality?

Re: cursor movement auto opening fold

Bram Moolenaar

Bill Pursell wrote:

> When the opening line of a fold contains only "{", a cursor movement
> to the right does not open the fold (since we are already at the end
> of the line).  Does anyone know how I can get that functionality?

You would normally use "zv" to open the folds at the cursor line.

If you want to do it with a movement command then "0" (zero) always
works.

--
Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
                                -- Lieberman's Law