cword extend

Ni Va

I have to process words which are nearest of non blank than alphanumerical and underscores chars.

In fact in a buffer I can have both cases and would like to differenciate them :
      *R    ;  echo expand("<cword>") return R
       R    ;  echo expand("<cword>") return R

How can I extend <cword> definition in order to differenciate *R from R.

Thank you

For more information, visit

For more options, visit