deleting whitespace from cursor to next non-whitespace

deleting whitespace from cursor to next non-whitespace

Mark Volkmann
What's the easiest way to delete all the whitespace from the cursor to the next
non-whitespace character?

I know I can use "d/\s*".  I'm hoping there's something even shorter that is
built-in.

R. Mark Volkmann
Partner, Object Computing, Inc.

Re: deleting whitespace from cursor to next non-whitespace

Gary Johnson
On 2005-07-06, "R. Mark Volkmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What's the easiest way to delete all the whitespace from the cursor to the next
> non-whitespace character?

    dw

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
[hidden email]     | Wireless Division
                             | Spokane, Washington, USA

Re: deleting whitespace from cursor to next non-whitespace

t. scott urban
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 13:46 -0500, R. Mark Volkmann wrote:
> What's the easiest way to delete all the whitespace from the cursor to the next
> non-whitespace character?
>
> I know I can use "d/\s*".  I'm hoping there's something even shorter that is
> built-in.

dw

--
t. scott urban <[hidden email]>