did netrw move?

scott-268
list--

i am unable to navigate to

    http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html

is there a problem?

sc

Re: did netrw move?

Gary Johnson-4
On 2010-05-12, sc wrote:
> list-- lWi am unable to navigate to
>
>     http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html
>
> is there a problem?

If you navigate up to the site page, http://mysite.verizon.net/,
you'll see the following announcement.

    Maintenance Announcement

    We're sorry Verizon.Net is temporarily unavailable due to
    scheduled system maintenance. We apologize for any
    inconvenience.

    We estimate that our site will be working again shortly, so
    please check back again.

    Thank you for your continued support and patience while we work
    hard to improve your Verizon online experience.

Regards,
Gary

Re: did netrw move?

scott-268
On Wednesday 12 May 2010 1:42:32 pm Gary Johnson wrote:

> On 2010-05-12, sc wrote:
> > list-- lWi am unable to navigate to
> >
> >     http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html
> >
> > is there a problem?
>
> If you navigate up to the site page,
>  http://mysite.verizon.net/, you'll see the following
>  announcement.
>
>     Maintenance Announcement

[snip]

it's back, and there's a new version there

sc

Re: did netrw move?

Charles Campbell
sc wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 May 2010 1:42:32 pm Gary Johnson wrote:
>

>> On 2010-05-12, sc wrote:
>>
>>> list-- lWi am unable to navigate to
>>>
>>>     http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html
>>>
>>> is there a problem?
>>>
>> If you navigate up to the site page,
>>  http://mysite.verizon.net/, you'll see the following
>>  announcement.
>>
>>     Maintenance Announcement
>>

> [snip]
>
> it's back, and there's a new version there

Its still there!  New background, too.

Regards,
Chip Campbell