difficulty with substitution enclosing a space

difficulty with substitution enclosing a space

jkilbour
I wish to execute this:
:16,21 s/% c/% errors=0 c/

I receive error message
E488: trailing characters

Re: difficulty with substitution enclosing a space

Aaron Griffin

It works fine here, what version of vim do you have?

RE: difficulty with substitution enclosing a space

jkilbour
It works fine. I entered the command wrong on the command line but entered
it correctly in my email.
I had entered ":s16,21 s/% c/% errors=0 c/" (adding an initial s)