download location for medical.ascii.spl

ericmsmith
Hi

I cannot find this file medical.ascii.spl and neither (it seems)
can the plugin that tries to download it for me.
For example looked at: http://ftp.vim.org/vim/runtime/spell/

Please advise where I can find it.

--
Eric Smith

Re: download location for medical.ascii.spl

Steve
Hi Eric,

I found that this page could be useful:

https://iosefward.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/biologicalmedical-dictionary-in-vim/

Following link in that page brings me here:

https://e-medtools.com/openmedspel.html

Saving the openmedspel_medical_spelling_dictionary-2.0.1-sm+fx+tb.xpi
file and then unzipping it, one finds a OpenMedSpel.dic which might fit
your needs.

Hope it helps,
Steve