engspchk picking up lots of common words

engspchk picking up lots of common words

Anthony Campbell-3
I just upgraded engspchk to the most recent version and now it picks up
lots of common words (what, where, may) as errors. It didn't do this
before the upgrade. Is something misconfigured perhaps? I followed the
instructions in the doc file but no improvement seen.

Anthony
--
[hidden email]    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk for
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  blog, book reviews, electronic
Microsoft-free zone    ||  books and skeptical articles

Re: engspchk picking up lots of common words

Anthony Campbell-3
On 28 Aug 2005, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I just upgraded engspchk to the most recent version and now it picks up
> lots of common words (what, where, may) as errors. It didn't do this
> before the upgrade. Is something misconfigured perhaps? I followed the
> instructions in the doc file but no improvement seen.
>
> Anthony

OK, problem solved. I downloaded the package again and resinstalled it;
no problems this time so I suppose it got corrupted during transmission
on the first occasion.

Anthony