+eval feature missing in the MS32 binary

+eval feature missing in the MS32 binary

Anton Shepelev
Hello, all

Is the '+eval' feature intentionally turned off for the MS32
"GUI executable" of vim:

  ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/pc/gvim80-586.zip

--
Please, do not forward replies to the list to my e-mail.

Re: +eval feature missing in the MS32 binary

Bram Moolenaar

Aonton Shepelev wrote:

> Is the '+eval' feature intentionally turned off for the MS32
> "GUI executable" of vim:
>
>   ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/pc/gvim80-586.zip

I just tried and that executable does have +eval.

--
LAUNCELOT: Isn't there a St. Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh's in Cornwall?
ARTHUR:    No, that's Saint Ives.

Re: +eval feature missing in the MS32 binary

Anton Shepelev
Bram Moolenaar to Anton Shepelev:

> Is  the  '+eval'  feature intentionally turned off
> for the MS32 "GUI executable" of vim:
>
>    ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/pc/gvim80-586.zip
>
> I just tried and that executable does have +eval.

Beg  your  pardon,  Bram.   I  was  asking   it   if
has("+eval") instead of has("eval").

--
Please, do not forward replies to my e-mail.