exclude dirs when creating project using myproject.vim?

exclude dirs when creating project using myproject.vim?

lainme
By default, myproject.vim will add every thing under the root directory.  But I want to exclude some dirs, such as the doc dirs and CVS dirs.

According to the plugin page http://www.vim.org/account/profile.php?user_id=16679,  there is a Filter setting which use the vim patterns. But It seems only affect the files, not dirs.

Does there a way to do this? Or can I set ctag flags for each project?

Re: exclude dirs when creating project using myproject.vim?

bill lam
Not knowing the answer to the first question.

For the second, I use au BufEnter to setlocal tags for each project.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24