feature list

Aaron Griffin
ok, I jumped on the list a tad late... and have been seeing things
about this new "spell" feature... but can't seem to find anything on
what or how to use it... is there a list of new features anywhere, or
should I just scour the source?

also, can someone just quickly explain how to handle the spelling feature?

Thanks

Re: feature list

Gautam Iyer
On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 04:15:29PM -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> ok, I jumped on the list a tad late... and have been seeing things
> about this new "spell" feature... but can't seem to find anything on
> what or how to use it... is there a list of new features anywhere, or
> should I just scour the source?

1. Use vim7 (from CVS).
2. :help spell ... :)

Or do
    :set spell
    :set spelllang=en
and enjoy.

GI

'Eternity' -- Period of time which lasts from when you finished until
when you leave her in her house.

Re: feature list

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> ok, I jumped on the list a tad late... and have been seeing things
> about this new "spell" feature... but can't seem to find anything on
> what or how to use it... is there a list of new features anywhere, or
> should I just scour the source?

        :help version7.txt
or for slightly "less new" new features
        :help version-6.3