freemind and graphviz output with otl2tags.py

freemind and graphviz output with otl2tags.py

Noel Henson
Here is a fixed otl2tags.py file with 2 configuration files; one for
freemind and one for graphviz. I have included a test otl file to make
debugging easier as I'm sure it's not quite complete yet.

freemind:
otl2tags.py -c fm.conf ted.otl > ted.mm

graphviz
otl2tags.py -c gv.conf ted.otl > ted.gv
dot -T png ted.gv  -o ted.png

Let me know how it works for you.

Noel

fm.conf (1K) Download Attachment
gv.conf (1K) Download Attachment
ted.otl (461 bytes) Download Attachment
otl2tags.py (24K) Download Attachment

Re: freemind and graphviz output with otl2tags.py

Henrik Holst-5
On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 11:54:02AM -0700, Noel Henson wrote:

> Here is a fixed otl2tags.py file with 2 configuration files; one for
> freemind and one for graphviz. I have included a test otl file to make
> debugging easier as I'm sure it's not quite complete yet.
>
> freemind:
> otl2tags.py -c fm.conf ted.otl > ted.mm
>
> graphviz
> otl2tags.py -c gv.conf ted.otl > ted.gv
> dot -T png ted.gv  -o ted.png
>
> Let me know how it works for you.

Hi again Noel!

Sorry for taking some time to get back to you.

I tried the script but it still has some problem to parse stuff like
this:

1D parameter study
    varying parameters
        epsilon
    fixed parameters
        numerical scheme:
            blah

--
Henrik Holst, Sweden      | TYPING IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THINKING
holst CHR(64) matmech.com | - A Manual for BASIC,
                          |   Darthmouth College, 1 October 1964

Re: freemind and graphviz output with otl2tags.py

Noel Henson
Yep. I discovered that same bug. I have some issue with returning from
a recursive call. I'm working on it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Noel