get list'index of pattern

Ni Va
Hi,

I got a list and would get index of item matching a pattern.

index(list, string_item) works
index(list, pattern_item) ??

Thank you

Re: get list'index of pattern

Andy Wokula
Am 08.02.2018 um 18:56 schrieb Ni Va:
> Hi,
>

> I got a list and would get index of item matching a pattern.
>
> index(list, string_item) works
> index(list, pattern_item) ??

match(list, pattern)

--
Andy

Le jeudi 8 février 2018 21:03:42 UTC+1, Ni Va a écrit :

> Thank you Andy
>

> Le 8 févr. 2018 20:57, "'Andy Wokula' via vim_use" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Am 08.02.2018 um 18:56 schrieb Ni Va:
>

> Hi,
>

> I got a list and would get index of item matching a pattern.
>

> index(list, string_item) works
>
> index(list, pattern_item) ??
>

> match(list, pattern)
>

> --
>
> Andy

> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "vim_use" group.

> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].

but my goal is to get all match list indexes.

Re: get list'index of pattern

Ni Va
Le jeudi 8 février 2018 20:57:37 UTC+1, Andy Wokula a écrit :

> Am 08.02.2018 um 18:56 schrieb Ni Va:
> > Hi,
> >

> > I got a list and would get index of item matching a pattern.
> >
> > index(list, string_item) works
> > index(list, pattern_item) ??
>
> match(list, pattern)
>
> --
> Andy
Ok matchstrpos is the good one to get index'List of matched pattern.
Thank you Andy