hangulinput option with UTF-8 locale (copy from vim_multibyte)

hangulinput option with UTF-8 locale (copy from vim_multibyte)

Kiwon Um

Hello there.

Because of some problems with XIM, I checked the hangulinput option.
But it doesn't seem to work well with UTF-8 locale.
Is there anyway to use this option with UTF-8 locale without changing
it to EUC-KR?

Thanks.

Re: hangulinput option with UTF-8 locale (copy from vim_multibyte)

Kim Shawn

Hi,

hangulin module only works with euc-kr.
If you want to use UTF-8, you are left with no choice but using XIM.

regards.
shawn.

2008. 06. 19, 오후 7:01, Kiwon Um 작성: