hgcommit.vim

dlamotte
Jeff Horelick contacted me via email and told me about attempting to
add my hgcommit.vim file to vim.  I think its a great idea.

I did snatch the look and feel of the syntax/gitcommit.vim, but not
the actual code, simply the look and feel.  Not sure if this is a
problem as far as copyright goes.

http://github.com/xyld/dotfiles/raw/cf04fc8d25a5c7f863d15f2dea90d40cd6d6b0ff/hgcommit.vim

Other than that, let me know what I can do to help with this.

-Dan

Re: hgcommit.vim

dlamotte
On Jun 3, 10:07 pm, dlamotte <[hidden email]> wrote:

> JeffHorelickcontacted me via email and told me about attempting to
> add my hgcommit.vim file to vim.  I think its a great idea.
>
> I did snatch the look and feel of the syntax/gitcommit.vim, but not
> the actual code, simply the look and feel.  Not sure if this is a
> problem as far as copyright goes.
>
> http://github.com/xyld/dotfiles/raw/cf04fc8d25a5c7f863d15f2dea90d40cd...
>
> Other than that, let me know what I can do to help with this.
>
> -Dan

Bump!

It'd be really cool to get this into Vim 7.3!  Please let me know if
this is possible and what I can do to help.

Thanks!

-Dan