how to compile and install gVim with Lua support?

how to compile and install gVim with Lua support?

DwigtArmyOfChampions
Where can I find detailed instructions on how to compile gVim with Lua support?

Re: how to compile and install gVim with Lua support?

Mauro Locatelli
Hi,
I usually use this gist for vim installation with ruby, lua and python.
I hope you can find it useful

Cheers
Mauro

Where can I find detailed instructions on how to compile gVim with Lua support?

Re: how to compile and install gVim with Lua support?

DwigtArmyOfChampions
Aren't those all Linux commands? I'm using Windows 10.

Re: how to compile and install gVim with Lua support?

Christian Brabandt

On Fr, 25 Aug 2017, DwigtArmyOfChampions wrote:

> Aren't those all Linux commands? I'm using Windows 10.

you can check, what we do in the nightly windows builds:
https://github.com/vim/vim-win32-installer/blob/master/appveyor.bat

Best,
Christian
--
Mit den Frauen ist das wie mit den Hemden, erst wenn man sie am Hals hat,
weiƟ man, ob sie passen...

Re: how to compile and install gVim with Lua support?

Phil Dobbin
On 25/08/17 15:26, DwigtArmyOfChampions wrote:

> Aren't those all Linux commands? I'm using Windows 10.

It helps if you tell people what OS you're using in the first place.

Cheers,

  Phil.

--
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new
   Murphy by Samuel Beckett