how to disable IM Server together when pressing ESC?

how to disable IM Server together when pressing ESC?

phyrster
Hi vimmers,

I am using scim to input Chinese under vim, but one thing frets me for long
time is that every time I want to switch into command mode, I have to press
ESC first and then turn off scim by pressing ctrl+space. When I want to input
Chinese again, I have to turn on scim again after entering Insert mode.

There is a line is the help file that is related to the solution to the
problem

 :inoremap <ESC> <ESC>:set iminsert=0<CR>

and I put this line in my ~/.vimrc, but still nothing changed.

What is the solution?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  The gift of the Truth beats all other gifts. The flavour of the Truth
  beats all other tastes. The joy of the Truth beats all other joys, and
  the cessation of desire conquers all suffering. 354