how to notify external program to know the current mode of Vim efficient ?

how to notify external program to know the current mode of Vim efficient ?

Zhe Lee
I write the code below to call a external program, but a cmd window will show out when the command execuated.

So I want to know show to hide the cmd window when execuate them?

au InsertEnter * :silent execute '!VimModeRecord.exe'
au InsertLeave * :silent execute '!VimModeRecord.exe'