howto change folded color ?

Didier Bretin
Hi,

I'm using the moria theme on XP and the folded lines are always in
dark green. I try to remove all the lines with Folded in this file
and the folded lines are always dark green. I have no definition
for Folded in _vimoutlinerrc nor in _vimrc ... What I have missed ?

Regards.
--
Didier BRETIN
http://www.bretin.net/

Re: howto change folded color ?

Noel Henson
On Monday 11 February 2008, Didier Bretin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the moria theme on XP and the folded lines are always in
> dark green. I try to remove all the lines with Folded in this file
> and the folded lines are always dark green. I have no definition
> for Folded in _vimoutlinerrc nor in _vimrc ... What I have missed ?
>
> Regards.

:he vo_colors. You can either edit the VO default colors or create your own
scheme.

Noel

Re: howto change folded color ?

Steve Litt
On Monday 11 February 2008 12:30, Noel Henson wrote:

> On Monday 11 February 2008, Didier Bretin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using the moria theme on XP and the folded lines are always in
> > dark green. I try to remove all the lines with Folded in this file
> > and the folded lines are always dark green. I have no definition
> > for Folded in _vimoutlinerrc nor in _vimrc ... What I have missed ?
> >
> > Regards.
> >
> :he vo_colors. You can either edit the VO default colors or create your own
>
> scheme.
>
> Noel

Oh Oh!

E149: Sorry, no help for vo_colors

VimOutliner 0.3.4 for Vim 6.1+

On my system, what works is :h vo-color.

SteveT

On Monday 11 February 2008, Steve Litt wrote:

> On Monday 11 February 2008 12:30, Noel Henson wrote:
> > On Monday 11 February 2008, Didier Bretin wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm using the moria theme on XP and the folded lines are always in
> > > dark green. I try to remove all the lines with Folded in this file
> > > and the folded lines are always dark green. I have no definition
> > > for Folded in _vimoutlinerrc nor in _vimrc ... What I have missed ?
> > >
> > > Regards.
> > >
> > :he vo_colors. You can either edit the VO default colors or create
> > : your own
> >
> > scheme.
> >
> > Noel
>
> Oh Oh!
>
> E149: Sorry, no help for vo_colors
>
> VimOutliner 0.3.4 for Vim 6.1+
>
> On my system, what works is :h vo-color.
>
> SteveT

Oops!
:he vo-color
or just