http://www.vim.org is down?

On 18-02-14 21:21:15, tyru wrote:

>Takuya Fujiwara

Yep, same here.

Re: http://www.vim.org is down?

Takuya Fujiwara wrote:

> When I access to http://www.vim.org , I was redirected to
> https://sourceforge.net/error-404.html .
> ("Page not found - SourceForge.net")
>
> But it seems https://vim.sourceforge.io/ is alive, though.

Seems to be a sourceforge problem, their status page also doesn't work

https://sourceforge.net/blog/category/sitestatus/

Ah, Twitter has more info: "We are still in maintenance mode while we
bring our new datacenter online. Our current estimate for full capacity
is 7:30pm PST. Updates to follow."

--
LAUNCELOT: I am, sir. I am a Knight of King Arthur.
FATHER:    'Mm ... very nice castle, Camelot ... very good pig country....

Re: http://www.vim.org is down?

Tony Mechelynck
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Bram Moolenaar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Takuya Fujiwara wrote:
>
>> When I access to http://www.vim.org , I was redirected to
>> https://sourceforge.net/error-404.html .
>> ("Page not found - SourceForge.net")
>>
>> But it seems https://vim.sourceforge.io/ is alive, though.
>
> Seems to be a sourceforge problem, their status page also doesn't work
>
> https://sourceforge.net/blog/category/sitestatus/
>
> Ah, Twitter has more info: "We are still in maintenance mode while we
> bring our new datacenter online. Our current estimate for full capacity
> is 7:30pm PST. Updates to follow."

FWIW, 7:30pm today in California means 4:30am tomorrow in most of
Continental Europe.