i know you're in there

scott-268

the theory is if i can write to the group that will trigger
the server to start really sending me the emails

sc

Re: i know you're in there

Tony Mechelynck

sc wrote:
> the theory is if i can write to the group that will trigger
> the server to start really sending me the emails
>
> sc

Some people said they could get all list mail _except_ their own posts. They
also said they fixed it by re-subscribing using a link in the first mail
(asking for confirmation), not sending mail back.

You might also try playing with the Google Groups' web interface,
http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs

A nymph hits you and steals your virginity.

Re: i know you're in there

Andy Kittner
On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 12:43:39AM +0200, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
>Some people said they could get all list mail _except_ their own posts. They
>also said they fixed it by re-subscribing using a link in the first mail
>(asking for confirmation), not sending mail back.

In my case this also fixed the issue of getting no mail at all,
so it might be a good thing to try in any case.

Andy
--
I never killed a man that didn't deserve it.
                -- Mickey Cohen