ideas..

Mark Guzman
I've stated a few different things I'd like to add to rubycomplete. I'm
just wondering what you guys would like it to do, and where you guys
would like to see it going.
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://blog.hasno.info/blog

Re: ideas..

Gavin Sinclair
On 4/18/06, Mark Guzman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've stated a few different things I'd like to add to rubycomplete. I'm
> just wondering what you guys would like it to do, and where you guys
> would like to see it going.

Heh, I've yet to see it in action!  Just looked at the Vim site to get
the latest on Vim 7.

There's a lot of mention of "tab pages".  What are they?

Gavin

Re: ideas..

Doug Kearns
On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 11:05:34AM -0400, Mark Guzman wrote:
> I've stated a few different things I'd like to add to rubycomplete. I'm
> just wondering what you guys would like it to do, and where you guys
> would like to see it going.

If it's as good as the completion in irb then I'm happy...

I wonder if it's worth hooking into rdoc, or similar, and displaying
extra information in the preview window?

Regards,
Doug