info files

iler.ml

I am curious if anybody made vim plugin for reading those
nasty 'info-files' ? ( /usr/share/info/* )

Re: info files

Ivan Tishchenko

> I am curious if anybody made vim plugin for reading those
> nasty 'info-files' ? ( /usr/share/info/*

Try manpageview plugin.

WBR,
Ivan.

Re: info files

Thomas Koch

Not a Vim plugin, but much nicer then normal info:

apt-get install pinfo

--
Thomas Koch, Software Developer
http://www.koch.ro

Young Media Concepts GmbH
Sonnenstr. 4
CH-8280 Kreuzlingen
Switzerland

Tel    +41 (0)71 / 508 24 86
Fax    +41 (0)71 / 560 53 89
Mobile +49 (0)170 / 753 89 16
Web    www.ymc.ch

Re: info files

Yegappan Lakshmanan

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:11 AM, Yakov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am curious if anybody made vim plugin for reading those
> nasty 'info-files' ? ( /usr/share/info/* )

Are you looking for the following plugin?

- Yegappan