installing vim plug linux

Matthew Pritchard
Hello i am trying to install vim plug on linux.
I have downoaded the vim plug script but am unclear about where to installl it and how to get vim plug running from their.

Re: installing vim plug linux

Aymen Hafeez
Hi!

Have you followed the rest of the documentation? In the "Example"
section of the README it shows what you need to add to your vimrc and
how to install plugins from there. Also, by the "vim plug script" do you
mean the plug.vim script? If so, I believe that needs to go in
~/.vim/autoload, as per the documentation.

Kind regards,

Aymen