linking to other files doesn't seem to work for me

linking to other files doesn't seem to work for me

pv+dulug
Below a sample file, the two named files exist, but only one is entered
into. When hotkeying on the second _tag_ line, the vo_newfile.otl file is
entered, not the vo_newfile2.otl file.
I am using Vim Outliner 0.3.4 .

  _tag_newfile
      vo_newfile.otl

  text

  _tag_newfile
      vo_newfile2.otl

  text

  _tag_newfile
      vo_newfile.otl

  text

Re: linking to other files doesn't seem to work for me

Steve Litt
On Monday 29 May 2006 12:22 am, [hidden email] wrote:

> Below a sample file, the two named files exist, but only one is entered
> into. When hotkeying on the second _tag_ line, the vo_newfile.otl file is
> entered, not the vo_newfile2.otl file.
> I am using Vim Outliner 0.3.4 .
>

>   _tag_newfile
>       vo_newfile.otl
>
>   text
>
>   _tag_newfile
>       vo_newfile2.otl
>
>   text
>
>   _tag_newfile
>       vo_newfile.otl
>
>   text

I reproduced your symptom. Your filenames are different, but your tagnames are
identical. Change the second _tag_newfile to _tag_newfile2.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author:
   * Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware
   * Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
   * Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
   * Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
   * Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist

http://www.troubleshooters.com/bookstore
http://www.troubleshooters.com/utp/tcourses.htm