loss of color

Bugzilla from phil.stphns@gmail.com
Hello,
I've been using VimOutliner for a couple of months. Thanks! It's
great. I recently installed the Vim-Latex suite, and I lost my color-
coded (and possibly indented) outlines. I worked at reconstructing
the changes in the folder, but to no avail.  Anyone else had this
problem?

--Phil

Re: loss of color

Peter Princz
On 01/03/06, Philip Stephens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I've been using VimOutliner for a couple of months. Thanks! It's
> great. I recently installed the Vim-Latex suite, and I lost my color-
> coded (and possibly indented) outlines. I worked at reconstructing
> the changes in the folder, but to no avail.  Anyone else had this
> problem?
>
> --Phil

Hi Phil,

It happened to me already, e.g. if you don't use the default .otl
extension, and rename the file. Then vi will forget the session
settings for the given file and start from scratch with some
unpredictable settings.

Try these few shots in the dark:
:set ft (filetype should say vo_base, if it's not, set it with set ft=vo_base)
:set foldmethod=expr
:set foldtext (should be MyFoldText I think, if not, set it with set
foldtext=MyFoldText())
:echo g:colors_name (should echo your favoutite colorscheme, is not,
set it with e.g. colorscheme vo_dark)
:set foldcolumn (should say the width on the left reserved for fold
symbols, set it with e.g. :set foldcolumn=4)

At least these are the ones I have to set/restore manually.
Hope this helps.

Have a nice day,
  Peter

--