macro to save messages to a local folder

Pau

macro to save messages to a local folder

Pau
Dear all,

I'm trying to find out how to save files from an IMAP mail inbox to a
local inbox folder by pressing a combination of keys.

I know that mutt can do this by

pressing "s"
choosing mailbox
(I choose afanyat_manolo)
Confirm the question
Append messages to /home/pau/correu/afanyat_manolo? ([yes]/no):

Then mutt will ask me whether I want to purge the message when quitting.

That's 5 steps.

 I am trying out how to do this in one step (choose mailbox, do not
ask for confirmation, do not delete from the current folder, etc).

But I cannot figure out how to do this with a macro.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks,

Pau

Re: macro to save messages to a local folder

Gua Chung Lim-2
* Pau ([hidden email]) wrote:
> pressing "s"
> choosing mailbox
> (I choose afanyat_manolo)
> Confirm the question
> Append messages to /home/pau/correu/afanyat_manolo? ([yes]/no):
>
> Then mutt will ask me whether I want to purge the message when quitting.
>
> That's 5 steps.
Try pressing capitalized "C", double quotes excluded.
But this is vim channel, not mutt channel.

--
Gua Chung Lim

To live is to love.