magazine likes vim

beau-3-2
Hi all,

I had this mag in my hands, but can't seem to figure out the proper
title: the cover has a pig with wings, the mag is bundled with Debian
install discs, and inside there's a "favorite text editors" piece,
with vim out on the lead.  If any of ya know what mag it is, please
post a link to the mag's homepage?  fwiw, it isn't Linux Journal nor
Linux Magazine; it's a British mag---I think.  Thanks!

--
Robert Thomas ("beau") Hayes Link
(c)2005ISR http://www.semanticrestructuring.com/
Discussion, News and Chat at http://lawboards.semanticrestructuring.com/
"In dreams we are not tethered to earthly limitations"---G.T.Snail

Re: magazine likes vim

Antun Karlovac
It's Linux Format (UK). However I don't think they put all their
articles on their website.

-Antun

beau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had this mag in my hands, but can't seem to figure out the proper
> title: the cover has a pig with wings, the mag is bundled with Debian
> install discs, and inside there's a "favorite text editors" piece,
> with vim out on the lead.  If any of ya know what mag it is, please
> post a link to the mag's homepage?  fwiw, it isn't Linux Journal nor
> Linux Magazine; it's a British mag---I think.  Thanks!

Re: magazine likes vim

Jostein Berntsen
On 19.09.05,22:00, beau wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I had this mag in my hands, but can't seem to figure out the proper
> title: the cover has a pig with wings, the mag is bundled with Debian
> install discs, and inside there's a "favorite text editors" piece,
> with vim out on the lead.  If any of ya know what mag it is, please
> post a link to the mag's homepage?  fwiw, it isn't Linux Journal nor
> Linux Magazine; it's a British mag---I think.  Thanks!
>
> --
> Robert Thomas ("beau") Hayes Link
> (c)2005ISR http://www.semanticrestructuring.com/
> Discussion, News and Chat at http://lawboards.semanticrestructuring.com/
> "In dreams we are not tethered to earthly limitations"---G.T.Snail

The article is from  Linux Format:

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/
http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=4&page=1

- Jostein