maillists, Uganda, wiki

Bram Moolenaar

As you are reading this it means the maillists are working for you
again.  Unless you were expecting an e-mail and have to read it online.
Apparently there are still a few people who do not receive messages by
e-mail.  This appears to be a random effect.  If it happens for you, try
unsubscribing and subscribing again.

I'll keep the vim-experiment list for a few more days.  Use this list
for experimenting with your Google Groups subscription.  Please avoid
doing this on the real lists, hundreds of people will get your "just
testing, please ignore" message.  If you want to test if you can send a
message, write something useful! :-)

More info about the maillists: http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

I visited Vim's charity project in May.  I finally found some time to
finish my report and add pictures.  You can find it here:

        http://iccf-holland.org/news.html#May2007

The Vim tips have been successfully moved to a wiki.  Please take a
little time in this community effort to improve the Vim tips:

        http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Esp. see the "YOU CAN HELP" link.

--
The technology involved in making anything invisible is so infinitely
complex that nine hundred and ninety-nine billion, nine hundred and

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.