map in diffexpr

Akria Sheng
Hi,
I use my diffexpr to do diff, and map different hotkey in different window.
In vim74, it could work correctly.
But in vim80, my diffexpr will fail to move to other windows, so the following map fail too.

How should I do this job in vim80?

Thanks.

Re: map in diffexpr

Ben Fritz
On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 11:57:24 PM UTC-5, akria wrote:
> Hi,
> I use my diffexpr to do diff, and map different hotkey in different window.
> In vim74, it could work correctly.
> But in vim80, my diffexpr will fail to move to other windows, so the following map fail too.
>
> How should I do this job in vim80?
>
> Thanks.

Perhaps add an "OptionSet" autocmd on the 'diff' option. Not sure whether it will work.

Re: map in diffexpr

Christian Brabandt

On Di, 01 Aug 2017, Ben Fritz wrote:

> On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 11:57:24 PM UTC-5, akria wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I use my diffexpr to do diff, and map different hotkey in different window.
> > In vim74, it could work correctly.
> > But in vim80, my diffexpr will fail to move to other windows, so the following map fail too.
> >
> > How should I do this job in vim80?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Perhaps add an "OptionSet" autocmd on the 'diff' option. Not sure whether it will work.

The OptionSet on the 'diff' option only triggers since a couple of
patches. And even then, it is not allowed to switch buffers/windows.

Best,
Christian
--
Willst du den Wert des Geldes kennenlernen, geh und versuche dir
welches zu borgen.