messages with viruses

Robert Cussons
Sorry to post this here, but I keep getting e-mails purporting to be from this
mailgroup with this virus on them. They are blocked so it is not a problem
for me, but if someone has the IP address below, they might want to consider
updating there virus definitions.

Our content checker found
    Worm.SomeFool.P
virus in an email to you from:

   ?@[201.154.147.137]
--
================================
Robert Cussons

Tel: +49 (0)6159 71 2754
E-mail: [hidden email]
================================

Re: messages with viruses

A.J.Mechelynck
Robert Cussons wrote:

> Sorry to post this here, but I keep getting e-mails purporting to be from this
> mailgroup with this virus on them. They are blocked so it is not a problem
> for me, but if someone has the IP address below, they might want to consider
> updating there virus definitions.
>
> Our content checker found
>     Worm.SomeFool.P
> virus in an email to you from:
>
>    ?@[201.154.147.137]

Note: Most individual (non-corporate) Internet users are on "dynamic"
connections, so every time they disconnect and reconnect they get a
different IP address. This means the above IP could be attributed to
anyone on the corresponding network (uninet.net.mx IIUC).