mview link not working with MacVim

creiderc
8.2.2164 (169)  I see the link made in /Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/Bin, but calling it from the command line doesn't work.  As a stop gap I've put "alias mview 'mvim -R' " in my .cshrc file and that works.  But what is wrong that the link which is already in place doesn't work?  Thanks.

Re: mview link not working with MacVim

Yee Cheng Chin-2
It seems to work for me. How is it not working for you? If you explicitly do "/Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/Bin/mview <some_file>" what happens exactly?