netrw bug found with :edit wildignore glob completion
I use `:edit **/*` to fuzzy find files. I like to use the default working directory settings (based on the project root, the directory I started vim in). This works great until I open netrw, then any subsequent searches no longer respect my wildignore. This seems to be a bug in netrw.
As you can see, after opening netrw, the wildignore is no longer respected and the matches are different than before netrw was opened.
I'm on latest Vim installed via Homebrew on macOS. I haven't manually changed any files or plugins from the default `brew install vim` installation.
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.