new site

Joshua B.-2
Hi,

I'm so excited about the progress on the new page. I'm sorry wasn't
able to jump in and help with testing. I would however like to help
out by adding content either through the wiki or the forums or
anywhere else. I tried to register today and was unsuccessful. Are you
still doing manual verification?

~joshua

Re: new site

David J Patrick-2
Joshua B. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm so excited about the progress on the new page. I'm sorry wasn't
> able to jump in and help with testing. I would however like to help
> out by adding content either through the wiki or the forums or
> anywhere else.
fantastico !
  I tried to register today and was unsuccessful. Are you
> still doing manual verification?
still and always manual, I hope, untill the community get's too big. We
manually auth everyone at taskwarrior.com, and we ain't never had spam.

djp