options window ignored

John Little-4
I must be missing something here. :h :options says
"For window and buffer specific options, the last accessed window is used to set the option value in"
But the options window is ignored.  F. ex.

If I start vim with
    vim -u NONE -U NONE -i NONE -N
then I type
    200ii
and press escape, 200 characters are wrapped onto 3 lines, then
    :options
move the cursor to 4 displaying text, press enter, move the cursor to the line with "set wrap", press enter, and it toggles to "set nowrap".

But the wrap option in the window with 200 i's is not affected.

Re: options window ignored

Bram Moolenaar

John Little wrote:

> I must be missing something here. :h :options says
> "For window and buffer specific options, the last accessed window is used to set the option value in"
> But the options window is ignored.  F. ex.
>
> If I start vim with
>     vim -u NONE -U NONE -i NONE -N
> then I type
>     200ii
> and press escape, 200 characters are wrapped onto 3 lines, then
>     :options
> move the cursor to 4 displaying text, press enter, move the cursor to the line with "set wrap", press enter, and it toggles to "set nowrap".
>
> But the wrap option in the window with 200 i's is not affected.

That's a bug in the script, I'll make a fix.

--
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rehtorical question?