otl2html does not convert lines into headers only lists

otl2html does not convert lines into headers only lists

Henry Bremridge-3
Running Debian Lenny, I have just started using vimoutliner and it works well

One problem I have however is that when I try to convert an otl file to html using otl2html (version 1.43) I have no headers after <h1>. All following headings are converted to eg
        <li  class="L1" >
        <li  class="L2" >
        <li  class="L3" >
        <li  class="LB4" >
        <li  class="L3" >

As I said vimoutliner works well and otl2html works, but can anybody point out to me
- why subsequent headings are not converted to <h2>, <h3> etc.
- when should subsequent indents become lists and when should they become headings

Many thanks

--
Henry

Re: otl2html does not convert lines into headers only lists

Noel Henson
Henry,

otl2html.py uses H1 for the first line of the outline; the title line. All
subsequent nodes are nested using <ol> and <ul>.

Noel

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 07:12:38AM -0700, Noel Henson wrote:
> Henry,
>
> otl2html.py uses H1 for the first line of the outline; the title line. All
> subsequent nodes are nested using <ol> and <ul>.

Explains a lot :)

Many thanks, wish I had started using vimoutliner sometime ago

--
Henry