perl-syntax script that works for unicode?

perl-syntax script that works for unicode?

L. A. Walsh
Realistically, it wouldn't have to be "everything", but maybe allowing
usage of 'latin' based unicode characters that are alphabetic, not to
be flagged as an error in the editor?  How would that be moved forward, since
if I was to do it, I'd probably mess it up or just put in the character(s)
I need, like 'ƒ' that I use for a function indicator (as different from
a 'method' which expects a class pointer as the first argument).

For me, it's purely documentary.

Thanks!
-linda