python & left parenthesis

Carlos Pita
Hi all!
I've installed the python enhanced version of python.vim that is
here http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=790.
It doesn't work fine when a word is followed by a left
parenthesis. For example file("test.txt") will not markup
file as a builin but file ("test.txt") will do. The same
happens for say dw which will delete the 'file(' instead
of only 'file'. I think '(' is not working as a separator
or something similar. I'm very new to vim, can you help
me to fix this?
Thank you in advance
Regards,
Carlos

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

Re: python & left parenthesis

Carlos Pita
I discovered that the problem was caused by pydiction configuration line

  autocmd FileType python set complete+=k/root/.vim/dicts/pydiction isk+=.,(

at my .vimrc. pydiction will work pretty well even without '(' as keyword
char but i'm afraid it could break another plugin just as it did with the
syntax highlighting. The problem is that considering .,( as components of
words/identifiers is a quick fix to make autocompletion work but it's not
correct. Any way out of this?

Regards,
Carlos