Quantcast

"No fold found" on many C functions

Andrew Pennebaker
When I try to zc C functions, Vim often complains "No fold found"

Example project:

https://github.com/edenhill/librdkafka

Re: "No fold found" on many C functions

Charles E Campbell Jr
Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
> When I try to zc C functions, Vim often complains "No fold found"
>
> Example project:
>
> https://github.com/edenhill/librdkafka

There's a lot of code in there.  Care to point one file out in
particular?  I just tried rdavi.c and it folded just fine.

Regards,
Chip Campbell