re: gui tabline for mac

Tim Stebbing
I read your notes about the two options for the tabline, and I'd like to
(for whatever its worth) vote against the drawer option. I run gvim at 161 x
30 (two 80 char buffers + 1 char for the line down the middle) and on a
widescreen macbookpro this leaves no room for a drawer, I see vertical space
as being far less limiting for the various ways people use vim, worst case
you lose one or two lines of buffer height, but if I can't work with dual
buffers I would not use the tab feature.

thanks for the awesome work getting gui tabs this far.

-tjs

--
Timothy J Stebbing