reference

David J Patrick
just trying to jump back into VO, and don't really remember how to use it.
Where's the best reference/ how do I invoke the VO specific :help ?
djp

(PS, has anybody made a cheat-sheet ?)

www.linuxcaffe.ca
geek chic and caffe cachet
326 Harbord Street, Toronto, M6G 3A5, (416) 534-2116

Re: reference

Noel Henson
No cheat sheet yet. You can get help with 'he vo'.

Noel