resolved: 'cedit' key not working; sug: doc fix

resolved: 'cedit' key not working; sug: doc fix

Maciej Kalisiak-3
I figured out why CTRL-F wasn't working for me on the command line: long
ago, deep in my .vimrc file I put in Emacs bindings for Vim's command line,
as per ":help emacs-keys".  That means that I had a ":cmap CTRL-F" in
there, and it seems that ":cmap" supersedes 'cedit'.  Perhaps this should
be mentioned in the Vim documentation for 'cedit' as something to watch out
for?  Or better yet, 'cedit' could be instead replaced by something like
        :cmap CTRL-F :call bring_up_cmd_line_window()
no?  This would make for a cleaner design; as is, 'cedit' and ":cmap" are
very non-orthogonal in function...