rubycomplete documentation

Doug Kearns
Mark,

Bram asked me about adding some documentation for the omni function. I
said I would but haven't got around to it yet. If you're so inclined
please feel free to do so. If not, I'll take a look at it over the next
few days...otherwise known as Real Soon Now (TM)

Thanks,
Doug

Re: rubycomplete documentation

Mark Guzman
Doug Kearns wrote:
> Bram asked me about adding some documentation for the omni function. I
> said I would but haven't got around to it yet. If you're so inclined
> please feel free to do so. If not, I'll take a look at it over the next
> few days...otherwise known as Real Soon Now (TM)

I can take a crack at it, depending on the issues I fix. I assume I can
find some examples of what this should look like in the existing docs...
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://blog.hasno.info/blog

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 10:47:43AM -0400, Mark Guzman wrote:
> Doug Kearns wrote:
> > Bram asked me about adding some documentation for the omni function. I
> > said I would but haven't got around to it yet. If you're so inclined
> > please feel free to do so. If not, I'll take a look at it over the next
> > few days...otherwise known as Real Soon Now (TM)
> >
> I can take a crack at it, depending on the issues I fix. I assume I can
> find some examples of what this should look like in the existing docs...

Yes, take a look at :help ft-c-omni etc for examples.

Thanks,
Doug