snippets

Jeff Rose-3
Alright, I've got a version of the snippet magic plugin ready for
download.  (A semi-programmable code completion system modeled after
TextMate and implemented as a Ruby plugin for vim...)  The download link
and some instructions can be found here:

http://blog.rosejn.net/articles/2005/12/09/snippets-0-01

Please let me know how it works for you.  Any patches or ideas for
improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao,
Jeff

Re: snippets

Gavin Sinclair
I got it running.  Took a lot of effort to get a Ruby-enabled vim set
up on Cygwin, but it's there now :)

It looks sweet!  I'll play with it later today.

Cheers,
Gavin