spell / tex

Dr. Johannes Zellner
Hi,

I just tried to use the 'spell' feature in vim7 on a latex file.
Unfortunately, I get spelling errors only displayed within '(...)'.
How can I get spelling errors displayed on all text?

Johannes

Re: spell / tex

Bram Moolenaar

Johannes Zellner wrote:

> I just tried to use the 'spell' feature in vim7 on a latex file.
> Unfortunately, I get spelling errors only displayed within '(...)'.
> How can I get spelling errors displayed on all text?

The syntax file defines where spell checking happens.  See ":help
spell-syntax".  Since the spell checking is still new it's not unusual
for the syntax files to require an update.

--
If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains
start working.