spellcheck, and other spell checkers.

Samuel Wright
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find my way around spell checkers on a Linux System (I
currrently use Zenwalk).

How compatible is the new vim 7 spellcheck with other spellcheckers
(ispell, aspell, gtkspell, enchant)? Is it as simple as linking the
spellfile to the good word list already in use by the other checker?

Cheers,

Sam

Re: spellcheck, and other spell checkers.

Mikołaj Machowski
Dnia piątek, 26 maja 2006 15:19, Samuel Wright napisał:
> How compatible is the new vim 7 spellcheck with other spellcheckers
> (ispell, aspell, gtkspell, enchant)? Is it as simple as linking the
> spellfile to the good word list already in use by the other checker?

No. You have to create binary data file from aspell compatible word
list.

m.